Boston 2011

Friday, January 14, 2011

The Running Dead

Jan 14th, 2011 - It took three quarters of a Celtics game, almost the entire GnR album from 1991, my Ipad blocking the treadmill display, and a Mile 14 at mile 10 for me to obtain a new distance PR on the treadmill.

It was only fitting that by the time Knockin' on Heaven's Door came on that I was ready to end it all.

This was the longest run (time and distance) that I've ever put in during one treadmill session. Never to be repeated again.

My head was spinning, my legs were wobbly, and my ears were ringing from being serenaded to by Axl Rose for over an hour. Never to be repeated again.

Looking forward to the weekend. Plan is to pack in the mileage again to make up for being a lazy ass during this past week. Will be repeating again. I'm sure.

(I felt fine before I got on the thing)

0 comments:

Post a Comment